1. Preheat BBQ to medium-high (350°F) and
2. In a mixing bowl whisk together beer, sage, ground pepper, Dijon and pickled ginger
3. Place Salmon in a large zip lock freezer bag and pour beer mixture over fillets and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours
5. Grill salmon for 5 minutes per side
6. While salmon is grilling place remaining marinade and cream in a Sauce pan over medium-high heat and simmer for about 8 – 10 minutes or until sauce thickens
7. Strain sauce and spoon over cooked Salmon fillets and serve.