Salary Range: $50,000 – $70,000 depending on experience
Location: Seattle, WA. 3 days in-office and 2-day WFH.
Aqua Star is a Seattle based privately-owned, American seafood company founded in 1990. We are a leading global frozen seafood sales, marketing, and distribution enterprise. We serve food service customers, such as restaurant chains and seafood distributors, as well as retail customers: food retailers, retail wholesalers, & club warehouses.
We are looking to fill the role of Collections Specialist at our corporate headquarters in Seattle, WA. The main responsibilities for this role will be B2B accounts receivable collections, customer account reconciliation, review and organize new account set up and providing support to the Credit department.
The ideal candidate will produce high quality, detailed work based on established standards, using their valued technical expertise.
- Manage a portfolio of 200+ customer accounts. This includes collections, deduction resolution, repayment requests and weekly account reconciliation
- Maintain customer files
- Perform Periodic Credit Reviews
- Recommend and establish credit limits for new customers
- Review and Release Sales Orders on Credit Hold
- Cash Application for CAD ACH and Lockbox deposits
- Cross train in Cash Application as back up for USD ACH and Lockbox deposits
- Perform credit/re-bills for Canadian accounts
- Cross train as back up for Billing departments
- Perform special projects as requested
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 1+ years, accounts receivable, credit, and collections experience
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and verbal/written communication skills
- Beginner knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- BA or AA degree in Accounting highly preferred
We offer a range of benefits and perks, including:
- Affordable Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account
- Life and AD&D Insurance equal to 1 times salary up to $200,000
- 401k with immediate vesting and 4% company match
- Paid Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Transportation Reimbursement
- Gym/Health Club Reimbursement
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Product giveaways
- Stocked snacks and beverages
- Office provided lunches on Mondays and Fridays