We are looking to fill the role of Collections Specialist at our corporate headquarters in Seattle, WA. The main responsibilities for this role will be A/R collections, customer account reconciliation, review and organize new account set up and providing support to the Credit department.
The ideal candidate will produce high quality, detailed work based on established standards, using their valued technical expertise.
- Manage a portfolio of 200+ customer accounts. This includes collections, deduction resolution, repayment requests and weekly account reconciliation
- Maintain customer files
- Perform Periodic Credit Reviews
- Recommend and establish credit limits for new customers
- Review and Release Sales Orders on Credit Hold
- Cross train in Cash Application as back up for USD/CAD ACH and Lockbox deposits
- Perform special projects as requested
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 1+ years, accounts receivable, credit, and collections experience
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and verbal/written communication skills
- BA or AA degree in Accounting highly preferred