DescriptionA zestful pairing of our premium calamari, in-shell mussels, shrimp, and scallops tossed together into a wonderfully fresh and spicy Thai green curry.
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp green curry paste
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 (13.5 fl oz) can of coconut milk
- 8 oz Aqua Star Pure & Natural™ Premium Seafood Medley, thawed according to package directions
- ½ Chinese eggplant, sliced 1/8 inch on a bias
- 2 oz snow peas (approximately 1/2 cup)
- ½ red bell pepper, julienned
- 2 Tbsp Thai basil leaves
- 2 Tbsp cilantro
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 lime, freshly squeezed
- Jasmine rice, cooked per package directions
InstructionsIn a large skillet or pot, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add curry paste and cook for 2 minutes. Add vegetable broth and coconut milk, stirring to combine. Bring to a simmer and reduce the liquid by half. Add eggplant and Seafood Medley and cook for 3—4 minutes. Add remaining vegetables and cook for another 2 minutes, until vegetables are slightly soft. Add fish sauce, sugar and lime juice, bring to a simmer, stirring constantly and adjusting seasonings to taste.
When the curry has come to a boil, remove from heat and serve over steamed jasmine rice. Enjoy!