Cooking & preparation instructions
Thawing: Place bag on a leak proof dish and thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove nuggets from packaging and drain for 2 - 3 minutes. Or, remove nuggets from packaging and place in colander under cold water until thawed. Drain for 2 - 3 minutes.
Skillet: Preferred Method
- In a non-stick skillet, heat 1 - 2 tsp of olive oil or butter over MEDIUM heat; season nuggets with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, or as desired
- Sauté nuggets for 2 - 3 minutes per side
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C) and place nuggets on a non-stick baking sheet; brush with olive oil or butter and season with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Bake in center of oven for 12 - 14 minutes
Microwave (1100 Watt):
- Season nuggets with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper and place in a covered microwave safe dish
- Heat nuggets from frozen at 70% power for 4 - 6 minutes
Since appliances vary, these instructions are guidelines only.
- 2 lb