Cooking & preparation instructions
Thawing: Pierce sealed bag and thaw overnight in bag in refrigerator, or place sealed bag under cold water until thawed.
Grill: Preferred Method
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat; lightly baste steaks with olive oil and sea salt and fresh ground pepper, or as desired
- Grill for 4 – 6 minutes per side, or until fish is firm to the touch and meat is opaque white inside; internal temperature must reach 145°F
- In a non-stick skillet, heat 1 Tbsp of olive oil or butter over MEDIUM-HIGH heat; season thawed steaks with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, or as desired
- Sauté for 4 – 6 minutes per side; internal temperature must reach 145°F
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C) and place steaks on a non-stick baking sheet
- Bake in center of oven for 20 – 22 minutes from frozen or 14 – 16 minutes from thawed
- Let stand for 1 – 2 minutes before serving; internal temperature must reach 145°F
Since appliances vary, these instructions are guidelines only.