Description Alaskan Pollock stir-fried with red & yellow peppers, onions and snap peas over brown rice.
- 1 package MicroSteam® al la Carte Miso Brown Sugar Wild Alaskan Pollock
- 2 cups cooked long grain brown rice
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil of choice
- ½ red bell pepper, julienned
- ½ yellow bell pepper, julienned
- ½ cup yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup snap peas
- 2 green onions, sliced in to 1” pieces for garnish
Instructions Cook brown rice and Miso Brown Sugar Wild Alaskan Pollock according to package directions.
While rice and pollock are cooking, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once oil is hot, add bell peppers, onions and snap peas. Cook for about 7-10 minutes or until softened. Carefully flake cooked fish into sauce while in tray, add to the pan and mix thoroughly. Divide between 2 plates, serve over bed of brown rice and enjoy!
Chef’s Tips: To make low carb, use riced cauliflower instead of brown rice.