DescriptionA sweet, salty and tangy dip to complement your crunchy and crispy shrimp game day platter.
- 12 oz Aqua Star Butterfly Crunchy Shrimp
- 12 oz Aqua Star Butterfly Coconut Shrimp
- 12 oz Aqua Star Popcorn Shrimp
- 10.2 oz Aqua Star Tempura Shrimp
Game Day Dip:
- ¼ cup plus 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 Tbsp plus 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp furikake seasoning
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper
InstructionsPreheat oven to 450°F. Place shrimp in a single layer on two foil lined baking sheets and bake for 20 minutes, turning shrimp over halfway through.
While the shrimp are cooking, place all dip ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well until smooth. Store in refrigerator until ready to use. Dip can be made up to a day in advance.
Arrange the breaded and battered shrimp on a platter, transfer dip to a small bowl and enjoy!