Delicious Shrimp Pasta sautéed in a homemade creamy sauce with bacon, spinach and garlic. If you love seafood pasta, you'll love this recipe!
- 1 pound Wild Patagonian Pink™ Shrimp-Peeled, Tail-Off, thawed and drained according to package directions*
- 8 oz dried Campanelle pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 slices bacon, diced or cut into slices
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup white wine, Chardonnay preferred
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 5 oz baby spinach
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add butter and melt. Add bacon and cook about 3-4 minutes while stirring. Add shallots and cook for 1 minute. Stir in garlic until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add wine and heavy cream, stirring frequently about 10 minutes to reduce sauce. Add thawed shrimp and cook 5 minutes. Add spinach and stir until wilted. Stir in pasta and heat until hot and cream sauce is reduced. Stir in shredded parmesan cheese, season with salt and pepper to taste.
* If you are unable to find Wild Patagonian Pink™ Shrimp you can substitute with any Aqua Star raw, peeled, tail-off shrimp.
Serve with garlic bread and salad.