A simple but elegant recipe of succulent shrimp and spaghetti tossed in garlic, lemon zest, butter and parmesan cheese.
- 1-pound Aqua Star Raw Peeled, Tail-On (or Off) Shrimp (thawed and drained according to package directions)
- 8 oz dry Spaghetti, cooked according to package directions
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Pat dry thawed, and drained shrimp with a paper towel. Heat a large skillet over high heat with olive oil. Add shrimp and cook 3-4 minutes, until they turn pink. Remove shrimp from the pan; set aside and keep warm. Melt 2 tbsp butter in the pan and add garlic and crushed red pepper, sauté about 15-30 seconds or until fragrant. Add white wine and lemon zest. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Add spaghetti, shrimp, and remaining 2 tbsp butter. Cook and toss until heated. Mix in parmesan cheese, parsley and season with salt and black pepper. Serve and enjoy!
Serve with a crisp glass of Sauvignon Blanc and salad.