Shrimp, artichokes, roasted red peppers, and cheese come together to create a meal that’s worth waking up for. All you need is one pan and you’re good to go! Breakfast never looked so good.
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb Aqua Star Raw, Peeled, Tail-Off Shrimp, thawed according to package directions, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can (13.75 oz) quartered artichokes
- 1/2 cup jarred diced roasted red pepper
- salt and ground black pepper
In a medium-size bowl, whisk together eggs, cheese and parsley. Set aside.
Over medium heat, heat oil in a 10” oven-proof, nonstick skillet. Add green onions and cook about 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add shrimp and cook 3-4 minutes. Add garlic, stir about 30 seconds. Add artichokes and red peppers and stir to mix in.
Lower heat, add egg and cheese mixture to skillet and cook without stirring for 10-15 minutes or until eggs have almost set. Season to taste.
Set oven to broil. Transfer skillet to oven and broil until eggs have set and top of frittata is golden brown (1-2 minutes).
Let rest for 5 minutes, cut into wedges and serve immediately.
Serve with a salad, fruit, breakfast potatoes or toast.