DescriptionIt hits every taste note: creamy, tangy, sweet, spicy and salty. This Shrimp Caesar Salad makes an excellent quick lunch or a flavorful dinner. Nutritious, delicious and full of protein; this salad will satisfy the taste buds and the tummy.
- 1 lb Aqua Star Cooked, Peeled, Tail-Off Shrimp, thawed & rinsed
- 3 heads romaine lettuce, rinsed and chopped
- 1 egg yolk*
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 oil-packed anchovy fillets, or 1 tsp anchovy paste
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon (cut into wedges)
InstructionsDressing Preparation Instructions:
Combine egg yolk*, lemon juice, anchovy, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, Parmesan cheese, and olive oil in a bowl of a food processor or blender. Pulse for 20-30 seconds or until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
To make the salad:
Toss dressing with romaine lettuce and top with cooked shrimp. Serve topped with freshly ground black pepper, shredded Parmesan cheese, croûtons and a lemon wedge.