DescriptionTaco Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday... well, you get it. We could eat tacos every day of the week. While you can load up your taco however you’d like, we’re obsessed with this perfectly light (yet filling) dish. Plump and juicy shrimp with a crunchy slaw, and avocado crema will have your taste buds wanting more.
- 1 lb Aqua Star Raw, Peeled, Tail-Off Shrimp, thawed & rinsed
- Kosher salt & fresh ground black pepper
- Cabbage or vegetable of choice
- 8 tortillas
- Avocado crema (see below)
- Cotija cheese
- Optional – radish & jalapeño
- ½ avocado (mashed)
- 8 oz sour cream
- ¼ cup cotija or feta cheese
- 3 tsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp jalapeño, seeded and diced
InstructionsToss thawed, raw shrimp with kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper. Cook according to package directions and set aside.
To make Avocado Crema: combine all ingredients in a bowl and chill thoroughly. For a creamier texture pulse in a food processor.
Assemble tacos: place cabbage and shrimp onto a tortilla and top with avocado crema, radishes, jalapeños and your favorite taco toppings.