Cooking & preparation instructions
Thawing: Pierce sealed bag and thaw overnight in bag in refrigerator, or place sealed bag under cold water until thawed.
Skillet: Preferred Method
- In a non-stick skillet, heat 1 Tbsp of olive oil or butter over MEDIUM-HIGH heat; season thawed fillet with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, or as desired
- Sauté for 3 – 5 minutes per side until fish flakes easily; internal temperature must reach 145°F
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C) and place fillet on a non-stick baking sheet
- Bake in center of oven for 18 – 22 minutes from frozen or 12 – 16 minutes from thawed
- Let stand for 1 – 2 minutes before serving; internal temperature must reach 145°F
Since appliances vary, these instructions are guidelines only.