Cooking & preparation instructions
Overnight Thaw: Place bag on a leak proof dish and thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove shrimp from packaging and drain for 2 – 3 minutes.
Quick Thaw: Remove shrimp from packaging and place in colander under cold running water for 5 – 8 minutes or until thawed. Drain for 2 – 3 minutes.
• Marinated shrimp in your favorite marinade for a maximum of 2 hours in the refrigerator
• Remove shrimp from marinade and grill over MEDIUM-HIGH heat for 2 – 3 minutes per side
• Heat 1 – 2 Tbsp of olive oil or butter over MEDIUM-HIGH heat
• Add shrimp and sauté for 2 minutes per side, turning once; season to taste with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
• Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C)
• Place skewers in a single layer on a lightly oiled baking sheet
• Brush shrimp lightly with olive oil or melted butter and season with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
• Bake for 8 - 10 minutes
Since appliances vary, these instructions are guidelines only.
- 1.25 lb