Sesame Ginger Wild Salmon over a bed of gluten-free ramen noodles, tossed with carrots, green onions, and topped with toasted seaweed. Intensely flavorful and delicious!
- 1 package MicroSteam® al la Carte Sesame Ginger Wild Salmon
- 6 oz ramen noodles, uncooked
- ¼ cup carrots, shredded or matchstick julienned
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 4 small sheets dried seasoned seaweed
Cook the ramen noodles according to package directions, about 3-5 minutes. While noodles are cooking, begin cooking the salmon per package directions. Toss the ramen noodles with the sesame oil, carrots, and green onions, and divide among two plates. Carefully pour the sesame ginger sauce over the noodles and top with salmon fillet. Crumble the seaweed and sprinkle on top. Enjoy!
Can be easily made with a variety of other vegetables; edamame, cucumber, red pepper, cabbage... mix it up!