Cooking & preparation instructions
Thawing: Pierce bag and thaw overnight in bag in refrigerator, or place sealed bag under cold water until thawed.
Skillet: Preferred Method
• In a non-stick skillet, heat 1 - 2 Tbsp of olive oil or butter over MEDIUM heat
• Season salmon portions with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper and sauté for 4 - 5 minutes per side
• Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C) and place salmon on a non-stick baking sheet skin-side down
• Bake salmon for 15 - 20 minutes from frozen or 10 - 15 minutes from thawed
Microwave (1100 Watt):
• Season portions with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper and place in a covered microwave safe dish
• Microwave portions at 70% power for 5 - 6 minutes from frozen
Since appliances vary, these instructions are guidelines only.
- 2 lb