DescriptionOur Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette adds just the right amount of creamy and tangy to this Southwest-Style Shrimp Salad. Succulent Wild Patagonian Pink Shrimp, crunchy vegetables, protein rich edamame, and orange citrus tossed in pure delight. Packed with nutrients and loaded with flavor, this salad will not disappoint.
Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette:
- 1 bunch cilantro, without stems
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 6 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp red chili flakes
- ½ avocado
- ¼ cup plain yogurt or sour cream
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp blackening seasoning
- 1 lb Aqua Star Patagonian Pink Cooked Shrimp, Peeled, Tail-Off, thawed according to the package instructions
- ¾ cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- ¾ cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup red bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into segments
- 5 oz spring spinach mix, rinsed and drained
- Salt & pepper to taste
InstructionsFor the Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette, combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until creamy, approximately 10—15 seconds. Refrigerate until ready to use.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat melt the butter until translucent and bubbly. Stir in blackening seasoning until mixed. Add cooked shrimp and heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl combine the remaining salad ingredients along with the seasoned shrimp and Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette. Toss until the salad is coated. Serve and enjoy!