Cooking & preparation instructions
Grill: Preferred Method
- Preheat grill to LOW and place salmon skin-side down on an oiled grill
- Grill for 23–27 minutes
- Let stand for 2–3 minutes before serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C) and place salmon on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet skin-side down
- Bake in center of oven for 20 – 24 minutes
- Let stand for 2 – 3 minutes before serving
Since appliances vary, these instructions are guidelines only.
Keep frozen until ready to use. Once thawed, do not refreeze. Although great care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Salmon, Soybean Oil, Water, Sugar, Salt, Garlic Powder, Guar Gum, Red Paprika, Citric Acid, Onion Powder, Brown Sugar, Natural Flavor, Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Sunflowerseed Oil. Allergen Warning: Contains Salmon and soy ingredients.
- 1 lb