Cooking & preparation instructions
Thawing: While product is cooking, thaw unopened sauce packet in a bowl of cold water.
Oven: Preferred Method
- Preheat oven to 425°F (232°C)
- Place shrimp on a non-stick baking sheet
- Bake in center of oven for 16 – 18 minutes, turning shrimp halfway through
- Let stand for 2 – 3 minutes before serving
- Preheat ½ inch of cooking oil in a skillet to 350°F (180C°)
- Fry shrimp for 1 ½ - 2 minutes, turning frequently
- Drain on paper towel for 2 – 3 minutes before serving
Since appliances vary, these instructions are guidelines only.
- 10.2 oz