Cooking & preparation instructions
Thawing: While product is cooking, thaw unopened sauce packet in a bowl of cold water.
Oven: Preferred Method
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C)
- Place shrimp on a non-stick baking sheet
- Bake in center of oven for 12 – 14 minutes, turning halfway through
- Let stand for 2 – 3 minutes before serving
- Preheat ½ inch of cooking oil in a skillet to 350°F (180C°)
- Fry shrimp for 2 – 2 ½ minutes, turning frequently
- Drain on paper towel for 2 – 3 minutes before serving
Since appliances vary, these instructions are guidelines only.
- 12 oz
- 18 oz
- 1.5 lb